Life
this site the web

Update: Been very sick and Joining the Kindness Army

Hey there, ladies and gentlemen!  (:  I know I have not been posting a lot lately, and that is mainly because I've been very sick lately.  I got a double ear infection about two weeks ago and it has had me bed ridden, it got so bad.  I got it from taking too many showers in the day, and my doctor told me it is a little abnormal to shower six times a day and to chill on the showers.  It was just a little swimmers ear infection I guess, or at least it started out that way; they got so sore and itchy I started scratching at them and my ear canals ended up swelling shut and my lymph nodes just below my ears ended up swelling up too so I couldn't eat because I couldn't chew.

My doctor prescribed me some type of antibiotic, some ear drops, and lortab 5s for the pain to get to sleep.  For the most part, it was fine, but taking the lortabs and antibiotic in unison made me really awful sick.  I was throwing up, especially when the doctor gave me a penicillin shot which made me queasy for quite a few days.

I couldn't stay awake for any longer than fifteen minutes or I'd start vomiting bile (like I said, couldn't eat much).  Gradually, I've gotten better of course.  I am not completely over it, but am much better and hoping to fully recover some time soon.  (: 

On a more positive note, I'm married as of today.  I am going to try and take part in this kindness army that has emerged online and have purchased sticky notes JUST for the occasion.  : D  I have lots of sticky notes, markers, and a lot of kindness to spread.  Now for those of you who haven't heard of this movement, it is a really simple and affordable task.

Basically you get sticky notes and some markers and make tons of little kind messages and doodles on these sticky notes, then you go out and leave them in random places for people to find.  You also could buy some one flowers, hand out flowers to random people, do small things like hold the door open for some one, let some one over in traffic, smile at anyone you make eye contact with.

I really believe in this cause, because I think that every small act of kindness can create a heroic act of kindness later on.  It is like a ripple effect..  Starts out small and gets bigger as it is passed from person to person.  I hope you'll all join me!!

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies