Life
this site the web

Kindness Project, Day 1

I did my first kindness mission today!  ( :  I feel very accomplished because of it and happy, haha.  I wrote a bunch of really sweet messages on post-it notes and left them in random places in walmart!  I really hope people find them, and I really hope they are encouraged by them.  I'm hoping to really get into this kindness mission and really work some wonders!  I've always been a huge advocate for random acts of kindness to random people!!

I want to really invest my time in this in between data entry files (my work).  Tell me, readers, what are some things you do to try and be kind to strangers occasionally??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was really nice of you!

The nicest thing I've done was probably just smile at anyone that's looked my way. They smile back and we both feel good about it. Maybe they just feel a little awkward. but many times, I get genuine smiles.

Not as intense as your post it mission though.

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies