Life
this site the web

This is how I feel about life as it is at the moment...

I'm actually a very happy person right now, but I'm so tired of the world holding on to the obsession with death and when the world will end.  I mean, how hard is it really not to focus on that kind of stuff?  Not very.  Although, it gets a bit tougher when you are driving past billboards that advertise the stuff...  Well, basically I believe anyone who tries to say they have figured out when the world will end, is totally a false prophet!  The Bible does warn about false prophets and false teachers...  :c 

I think that no one is guaranteed tomorrow, and that we don't know when the world could end or when you could just flat out die.. So you need to enjoy life as it is, and make the choice to be happy, but not dwell so much on death and the world ending...

The Lord Will Come As a Theif In the Night...  (:

Anyhow...  I think Jager is getting more comfortable here with us!  :D  He was walking around a lot more today and he even tried to get hold of some of Andy's socks and tried to eat them up.  Silly puppy..  teehee.  I am attached to that pupster already!  I'm thinking after he gets settled here a bit more, we will get him a puppy companion to play with, since dogs are pack animals and all, they do need fellow doggy companionship.  I'm thinking, maybe get a female and breed them?  (:  I wouldn't mind having some little puppies!!  I love dogs, after all.  <3 

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies