Life
this site the web

Well, here's a bit about my family and I... Entry 1

I'm Ginger and I'm from Memphis, TN.  I enjoy playing volleyball more than anything to release my frustrations, and I also enjoy working my butt off because it makes me feel useful.  I'm 18, and I try to cope with the ins and outs of life by writing about my feelings as well--trying to express the things I some times can't discuss with other people.  I cope by doing written medicognition, I suppose.  I am in college, doing prenursing and trying to get a job at an assisted living home for elderly.  I live with a small group of people...

Andy; My fiance.  We have been together for a year and a half, and all though I'm only 18 and he is only 21, we have decided that we are ready to make the big commitment of marriage.  We are a like in some aspects, and completely different in most...  We clash and mesh at the same time; and usually our way of being affectionate with each other is by picking on one another and name calling.

Jeremy; Or, as I like to call him, Jermy.  (:  He's mine and Andy's best friend and he has just recently moved in with us.  He has been the only true friend we really have, through and through.  He is like a brother to us and we have enjoyed our friendship with him and the time we get to chill with him.

Jager; Jager is German for the word Hunter.  This is our lovely german shepherd, golden retriever, chow mix--but he really just looks like a german shepherd.  He's a sweet little dog that we just got and he is still kind of shy cause he is a year old already and this is his first time being away from his mother dog.  But he's sweet and he's getting used to it, slowly, but surely.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies