Life
this site the web

"In reality, as in dreams..."

"...Nothing is quite, what it seems."

My biggest dream involves helping people.  But honestly, I'm not sure how I should go about helping people.  All I have wanted my entire life is to be able to devote my life to make everyone around me smile.  I want to help in what ever way I can, I suppose.  Now, being an adult I know there is no way I can help others and still make a way of life and be able to support myself and my family.  So I suppose I will get my nursing degree, become a nurse, and help people in that way by day.  Out of each check, I'm going to save up as much money as I can so that when I get old enough to retire, I might be able to help people get off of the streets, be able to afford homes, food, and clothes for their own families.

I'm thinking maybe whilst I work on a career in nursing, I might also go part time online to college to get a degree in psychology as well.  That way, when I retire not only can I spend an entire savings on helping others, but also be able to still help psychologically damaged people and have an income after I retire.

Why I want to help people so much, I don't really know...  But ever since I was young, I have been wanting to see that smile on peoples' faces like they are truly happy and grateful, and at the same time relieved and not like they owe me something.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies