Life
this site the web

How do you use Facebook?

Starting out, I used Facebook for keeping in touch with my brother, mom, step sisters and other family members I had who were starting to go online.  At first, I used Myspace just to keep in touch with my friends, but eventually Myspace died out and I had to completely convert to FB in order to keep in touch with any friends, acquaintances, and family I had.  Now, I simply use it as a communication method for any one I might want to keep in touch with when I don't have my phone, such as a time like now.  My phone is dead and I've got to get myself a new charger because we lost mine in the move, and I've got to keep in touch with family and friends some how.


Another way I use FB is when I get bored, to be honest!  What better to do than get online and play games, read funny quotes, and browse through interesting pictures when you're bored and home alone?  I also kind of get updates about what is going on with the world, through friends that post about recent world events--which I have a lot of.

Some times I'll get in an extremely artistic mood and start doing a bit of photography, and eventually post it up on FB for friends and family to see, and who knows--maybe inspire some one?  Haha, that always goes along with when I get in one of my hot headed, opinionated moods and start posting up notes about controversial topics to discuss with my FB friendslist; I just tag any one I want to participate in the note on FB and usually get quite a number of responses, depending on the topic.

All in all, I mostly use FB as my communication technique to the world.  Feeling artistic?  Do something to express your feelings and post it on Facebook!  Feeling opinionated and conversational?  Talk about it on Facebook!  It is a means to communicate certain moods, feelings, ideas, thoughts, or inspiration you have to people you normally wouldn't be able to or wouldn't feel comfortable communicating such ideas with.  That's how I use Facebook!

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies