Life
this site the web

I'm wondering how the human race would fare with out technology.....

Well, I saw something today about, "do you think you could survive with out email?"  And it made me think, "how would people even do if they didn't have the every day conveniences provided by technology?" 

I mean, the human race has grown so weak and independent upon technology that we use it for every little thing.  We use it for communication, transportation, a means of cooking food, cleaning our clothes, ect.  I think I might do some kind of experiment on this.  (:  So this is how my experiment will work:

Day 1)  Communication
I will not use any form of electronic to communicate with any other human being, effective Monday,  May 30 2011.  For 24 hours, I will not use a telephone, computer, text messaging device, so on so forth in order to communicate with any other person.  By means of communication I will write, or find a different way in order to communicate.

Day 2)  Transportation
As of,  June 6th 2011, I will not use a car, electric scooter, motorcycle, or any other automobile to get from place-to-place.  I will either walk or ride a bike.  I'm quite excited about the exercise I'll get in with this, and may even explore this one a bit more than one day.

Day 3)  Laundry
I will learn how to do laundry with out using a washer or dryer effective June  13 2011.  I'm interested in this one as well, as it will probably lower my water bill.  :p 

After having completed each one, I will report back here and blog about it the very next day!  (: 

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies