Life
this site the web

How I plan on raising my kids...

1)  I plan on disciplining them by way of spanking when they are young.
2)  I plan on disciplining them by way of grounding when they get old enough to the point where spankings just piss them off.
3)  I plan on being the type of parent that does not condone drinking or drugs or any other illegal activities, but wanting my kids to come and tell me if they do participate in those kinds of things; because it is my personal belief that they will do them if they want to do them, whether or not I try to stop them and no matter how I try to stop them.  I will try to offer them guidance, love, and advice and I will make sure they can always call me if they get in trouble.
4)  I plan on being the type of parent that tells their child they love them, every single day.
5)  I plan on being the type of parent who will let my kids keep the pets they wanted to bring home, but will let them know the pet is THEIR responsibility to take care of--that they will have to do chores to earn money to buy dog food, leashes, collars, a crate, and other necessary items to take care of a pet with.
6)  I plan on being the type of parent that will get a walky talky for my child to keep in their bed room, so that they can call me when they get scared of the monsters they believe are in their bed.
7)  I plan on being the type of parent that will encourage my childrens' creativity. 
8)  I plan on being the type of parent that will bond with my child over music of the 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's.
9)  I plan on being the type of parent that will discuss literature and ways of the world with my children.
10)  I plan on being the type of parent that tell my child what they need to hear, even if it is not always what they want to hear.
11)  I plan on being the type of parent that will listen to the things my child has to say, even if I do not always like it or it is not always what I want to hear.
12)  I plan on being the type of parent that will be there for her child through thick or thin, and love them unconditionally.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies