Life
this site the web

Health Blog ONE

I got up this morning and decided I wanted to work out!  haha.  So I put on my bikini, went to the gym, and worked out for 25 minutes.  I did five minutes on the bicycle, and twenty minutes on the treadmill going at 3.5 speed.  Afterwards, Andy and I jumped in the pool and did a couple of laps in the pool, long ways.  We came back, cleaned the apartment a little bit and made some chicken nuggets. 

I discovered that barbeque sauce and ketchup was good when you mixed it together with chicken nuggets.  :D  Then I took my sinus infection medicine and Andy let me drive his car to the tobacco store to get him some cigarettes. 

I really want to get in to better shape.  I'm not huge or anything, I'm very nicely proportioned and I am naturally skinny, but I'd really like to be a bit smaller.  I don't want to be one of those girls that is big before she has babies, then has babies and is doomed to a morbid life of obesity, depression, divorce and laziness because of my weight. 

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies