Life
this site the web

What's the difference between ugly and pretty?

While I understand some girls are just more pleasing to the eye than others, and that's all fine...  I gotta know, what is the deal with people that flock around pretty girls with weird personalities?  I mean, I just don't get it when there is a girl that sits in the corner by herself at school who tries to reach out to people and is just as weird as the pretty girl, YET people choose not to be friends with her because she is 'weird'.  So here's what I'm not getting...

Basically, the pretty girl and the ugly girl have really similar personalities, dialect, jokes, ect..  Yet, people will flock to the pretty one to be friends with her, and completely ignore the uglier one.  Not to say I have a low self esteem; as I have lots of friends and while I'm not conceited, I do think I'm a very pretty girl.  But I can't help but notice that I have a lot of friends that choose not to have any pride in the way they look, and they are what society today would describe as ugly, and I love being friends with those certain individuals but I know a lot of people don't want to hang out with them, as well.  So why would they want to hang out with me and not hang out with my other friends, even the not so attractive ones? 

That's messed up.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies