Life
this site the web

So, I was reading some articles on this Jessi Slaughter business...

I know, folks, I'm a little late to catch up with the happenings...  But I stumbled upon some of these articles, shortly thereafter I watched some of the videos on YouTube about it and this situation really irks me...  :/

On one hand, why would her parents let her on the internet with out any supervision?  Why would they not browse through her history each evening; also making sure to let her know that if they felt she had deleted anything she didn't want them to see, she'd be punished?  :/  What were her parents thinking, seriously??  They have no idea how to discipline her.

On the other, I don't see where these older people get off making fun of an eleven year old girl.  CLEARLY, she is young and naive, and had no idea what she was getting herself into.  Half of the people making fun of her, were probably some of the very people she was influenced by.  You know, all those little 'talk shit, get hit' sceney weeney buffoons.  I saw countless videos made in retort to Jessi Slaughter, made by girls who looked like older versions of Jessi Slaughter.

So, I guess this is one of those things that has neither a right side or a wrong side--because all parties involved in the situation were dreadfully wrong.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies