Life
this site the web

So I haven't been updating much, and here's why...

I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII all the way through again.  The first day, I played chapters 1-3 all the way through and that took me pretty much ALL day...  Then yesterday, I played all the way 4-9, and am hoping to finish up today at chapter 13.  (:  I swear, I'm such a dork...  :p  But I never did get to finish playing it for 360 because Andy's 360 red ringed when I was on chapter...  I think 10 or 11, I know I was pretty far along, because I was about half way through the pulse levels.  I honestly can't wait until FFXIII-2 comes out, because you get to play as Serah for most of the game and I'm really interested to see what she can do, and if she is as strong of a character as Lightning is through out the first game. 

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies