Life
this site the web

My favorite Word (:

I'd have to say, my favorite word is BALANCE.
For all it represents, for the way it rolls off of the tongue, for how many things it applies to, and for how many ways it can be used.  There is always a balance; a balance between good and evil, light and dark, love and hate.  If that balance is not maintained, life as we know it could come crashing down around us.

Is that not what we seek to attain in our lives?  A balance of some sort
-constantly seeking some sort of stability in your life.
That requires balance in many aspects and areas.

Have you ever noticed that people who have suffered
through the most
tend to strive harder for success and money?

That's because those people strive for some sort of balance--they suffered a lot growing up, and now they want to be just as happy as they were angry and distressed.  I strive for balance in my life, and I know I'm not alone in that quest for balance in one aspect or another.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies