Life
this site the web

Time to move on!

I'm so happy and exhausted all at once!!  I got all of Heather's things moved into the living room so that it would be easier for her parents to move her out.  It took them about 30 minutes, and now all of her stuff is gone!  Zap!  I'm so excited, because this means we will now be able to move on with our lives and commence with moving in our furniture in, as well as getting everything put in its proper place and moved where it will stay.  We can also start thinking about pets, too!  

Something that rather... ticked me off about this whole situation, is that she was being rather spiteful and selfish about the whole situation!  She would say things like, "I'm going to come get my stuff when I feel like coming to get it." It really ticked me off!  

I'm just really happy though, that she got all of her things out of here and is going where ever she may go.  I just hate it for her though, because she will end up getting put out by Jake, and when she does, I know for fact she'll be calling us looking for a place to stay--and I've already made it clear to her that she can not come back here once she moves in with Jake--that is it.  I hope things go well for her, but doubt they will.


0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies