Life
this site the web

Anchor = Removed!

So Heather is coming to get her things from my apartment, today.  (:  This makes me an incredibly happy camper, because I have been wanting her things OUT of my apartment for the last three weeks.  I'm so glad they will be taking her name off the lease.  She used to throw trash and shit off of the balcony of our apartment and it was so nasty, they had to send us a letter that was addressed to all three of us, so I had to go explain to the office what was going on and they were like, "ohwow.  im sorry you have such a shitty roomie.  :c" 

But, I think I'm going to settle for watching some south park until her and her parents get here to move her things out of the apartment.  Then I'm going to keep an eye on them and make sure they don't try to snag anything that belongs to us while they're here, then when they're done, IT IS CLEANIN TIME BITCHES!  (:  Okay, sorry for the unnecessary fowl language, but I'm excited!!

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies