Life
this site the web

This kills me..

My new puppy, Barley, is dead.  We took her to the vet for what we thought was parvo, and it turned out to be Distemper, which acts like parvo until it hits neural level, which she had just hit last night.  Once it hits neural level, there is nothing they can do for the puppy...  The things they COULD have done, were more painful than the disease itself, so I decided on putting her down so she didn't have to suffer...  I cried, and Andy had to pull me out of the room...  I miss my baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss. She's in a better place now, and I know that she is grateful to have had the love that you and Andy gave her. My prayers are with you, Ginger.

gingersoaplovin said...

Thank you. I'm glad she is not suffering anymore..

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies