Life
this site the web

I think negligence is just as bad as abuse..

How can a shelter--a SHELTER--not do anything about a dog having distemper??  They didn't even tell us!  And they have a vet that works there, that does wellness checks on the dogs and vaccinates them.  I mean, seriously...  They could have told us, or put it on her papers.  :c  I'm so broken hearted.  I honestly, I want to drink myself into hibernation right now.  I just may, as a matter of fact.  I may drink myself onto the bath room floor.  Lord knows, there's enough Fat Bastard in the kitchen to make it happen.  I'm afraid the way I drink, in the event I drank myself onto the floor, I may perish of alcohol poisoning.  I honestly am so depressed over this.  My sweet, adorable baby died right in my arms.  I could not save her, like I was able to save Harley...  Why?  It took me three days to figure out what was wrong with Barley, and she was in that shelter for three weeks...  They could not have told us???

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies