Life
this site the web

These are the days I will never regret..



 
 
I will never understand one thing...  Why everyone looks back on their child hoods and says they will never regret those days.  What about these days?  The days we currently live in?  Aren't these the truly most important days we shouldn't regret?  To me, they are.  And I have fun.  I laugh, and I live in the moment.  I find every chance I can to just laugh, stop and think, man don't take this moment for granted--don't take advantage of this moment because it is unfathomably important to our mental health to make these days just as memorable as our child hood.
I did not have a good child hood.  I remember only bits and pieces of it, and the things I do remember, those little bits and flashes, they are not good memories...  So I have to make the now something I won't ever regret.  I have to make the here and the now the best memories of my life, because if I don't, I won't have anything good to look back on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely see where you're coming from. I would prefer not to reflect back on my childhood for the same reasons, but it has helped me realize that adulthood is a whole different chapter in life. It's a good feeling to know that you can start over on a clean slate and make better memories to look back on in 25 years.

gingersoaplovin said...

Exactly!

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies