Life
this site the web

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 22;; What's in your purse?

Well, this one is easy to answer--because I don't have a purse!  (:  Ha!  I guess I could imagine what would be in my purse if I had one, though, so let me take a shot at this:

I imagine I would have my cell phone in it, but of course that is depending on where I was.  If I was at home, I do not think I would have my cell phone in my purse, but more than likely sitting on my computer desk.  So I would some times have my phone in my purse, when I was out places.  I might have my iPod touch in it, to listen to music in desperate times where awful music is played.  I would most definitely have my wallet, which carries my state issued I.D. and money in it.  I might have a pen and a pencil just to have something to write with in my purse.  Other than that, I'm really not sure I would carry anything with me in my purse.  I prefer not to carry make up and the like.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that it was only me that didn't have a purse O_o

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies