Life
this site the web

Starting to feel like home

So, I'm really enjoying this apartment.  Today, we got furniture.  (:  We got a computer desk, book shelf, and a coffee table for only $74 at walmart!  I was able to get some more laundry detergent and a toilet scrubber, as well, and I even was able to go to claire's and splurge a little!  We got this adorable little lamp for the apartment, and I'm going to be posting up pictures tomorrow.  :3  It was only $25 for the lamp, which we were happy about, at Yankee Candle at the SH Outdoor Mall/Towne Square.  

Brandi and I loaded up on candles, and Steve of the O' gave me some LED Christmas lights which I hung up over the door.  I put my markers in order by colors; greens-browns-grays-blacks, reds-pinks-oranges-yellow, and purples and blues.  (:  I'm really turning the apartment into a place we can call home, and I'm totally loving it!!

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies