Life
this site the web

Revenge

Since yesterday, all I can think about is getting revenge.  I want to save all of those animals, most of which probably have distemper, thanks to the shelter not doing anything about Barley having distemper.  I honestly want to remove those animals from that shelter, then burn it down.  I want to find the person who previously owned her, torture them, and leave them in the same pain they put her in.  The same suffering.  Can you give a human distemper?? 

But to what end will I go to get revenge?  And would the means justify the ends?  Would doing these things to these people really be able to console me?  I don't think anything could, at this point...  I mean, if it could not fix how I feel, then what would really be the point?  It would not bring Barley back, for me.  And in a sense, is that what I'd be trying to do.  And would doing those things even be enough to justify her death?  I don't know the answer to these questions...

I honestly am just depressed, and my depression is making me angry.  I think.  Or maybe it is thinking about, "who would DO those things to an innocent animal?  to a baby?" It makes me so angry, every time I picture her lifeless little body being laid on that table, ever-so-gently.  It pisses me off when I have to see that image in my head, over and over again.  And I can't stop dreaming about her.  My Barley.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies