Life
this site the web

Life, as it has happened around me..

Would you boys like some cheesy puffs??
R.I.P.  Fly High Barley Barns;;  We will miss and love you.  So so much!
Come on everybody what you here for? 
We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.
Lighten up while you still can, don't even try to understand.
Don't let the sound of your own wheels, make you crazy.
“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?
Livin the good life.
“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”


“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”

 

I got  a relaxer put in my hair, last Friday.  


0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies