Life
this site the web

Going to relax today, then head to Boulevard.

I can't find that sweater...  Anyhow!  I woke up to my kitten clawing his way across my face to get to his food bowl which is on my dresser, next to the side of the bed I sleep on.  Ergh!  I was sleeping rather nicely, too...  :(  Harley tried to get at her when I cried out, it was a rather dreadful way to wake up.  I am thinking of getting the kitten a crate to sleep in.  Harley just sleeps at the end of the bed and usually doesn't wake up until I or Andy gets up.  

It seems I have been getting my nerd on recently, watching the entire LoTR trilogy then cleaning the apartment a bit and sitting down to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.  I really hope Peter Jackson makes The Hobbit!  :D  

I am charging my phone now and am getting TWO new cameras sometime this week, I know Monday I'll be getting the Fisheye camera from Lauren, and I've got to wait for my A640 10mp to come in the mail.  (:  I'm also supposed to be getting a debit card, I think.  

Canon Powershot A640 4x Zoom and Flip Screen

That's the one I'm waiting for in the mail.  Only $220 and it comes with a 2GB SD card, batteries, and a carrying case!  :D  I'm really excited about this!  I'll finally be able to jump back into photography, because I'll have a photography-worthy camera, instead of this cruddy little 8mp COOLPIX camera I've been using...  Ugh, it takes awfully mediocre pictures...
This is the camera I'm buying from Lauren tomorrow for $30.  It has never been used, either, not even been taken out of the box.  Maybe I'll start getting good enough to start charging for shoots, on FB.  (:  Maybemaybe...  A girl can only hope!  ;D

I'm also buying an amazing WOW Horde t-shirt she has for $6 that she wore like... twice.  It is a men's small, so it will fit me perfectly!  :D 


0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies