Life
this site the web

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name

The meaning behind my blog name is that I am viewed in society as what is known as a, "misguided youth" or a "delinquent" under some circumstances.  I've been through rehab and jail countless times, I'm a high school drop out, although I support the legalization of marijuana, I do not smoke it anymore.  I just don't care as much about the expectations of society as most people do.  Being that I don't, a lot of society views me as a misguided delinquent.  So, taking some humor from that I named my blog, "Life in the Eyes of a Misguided Delinquent".  (:
Rock out the rumors!!

 

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies