Life
this site the web

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

My name is Ginger and I'm eighteen years old.  I'm from Memphis, TN and I have two great room mates and the best dog ever!  Now for my fifteen facts:  
I love Christmas Lights
I believe they create a calm environment and this was proven by me recently.  (:  Of course, that is probably depending on the person, but for Andy and I, it seems to be true.  We got along better than ever today, or at least better than we have in a long time.  They have created a peaceful, calm and beautiful environment of the apartment during the night time, and we love them.
I am Eclectic
I have been told I have one of those most eclectic personalities you'll ever see.  I listen to music ranging from hip hop, pop, dubstep, metal, punk, rock, classic rock, country, and even jazz and classic music.  Anything from lynrd skynrd to madonna and david bowie.  I like to dress classy, but colorfully at the same time.  
I have an obsession with cleanliness
It is as simple as it says.  Cleanliness is next to Godliness.  I love to be surrounded by clean.
I can not start my day with out coffee.
To be more specific, I can not start the day with out some sort of caffeine boost.  I will go nuts and go on an insane killing spree of epic proportions.  XP  I MUST have my caffeine.  Otherwise, I will not be able to function at all.
I do not tolerate disobedience in animals.
I can not stand animals to think they are the alpha.  Animals are not our equals, they were put on this planet for us to care for and guide, not to care for us or lead us.  This mainly just bothers me in cats and dogs; especially cats.  I train my pets extensively to follow orders, however, I do treat them with love and kindness
I watch family guy when i'm sad or coming down.
Coming down from a sugar or caffeine rush, that is.  I don't know, but the humorous element in that show--how light it is, simple and immature and stupid.  I just think it warms me up, cause it makes me laugh a lot, even when I'm upset about something.
I love colours.
In case, you could not already tell.
I exercise at least 25 minutes a day, 5 days out of the week.
Usually I walk or bike for at least fifteen minutes, then I do laps in the pull for another ten minutes.  Get to exercise every muscle in my body that way!  Yay for burning calories!
I constantly have people over.
I don't know why, but my apartment seems to be a tracter beam for company!  XD  We always have like five or six people over here--spending the night, swimming with us, or just hanging out in general.  Yet, only three people currently actually LIVE here.
I watch ABC family a lot.
It gives me something to look forward to on the week days like mondays and tuesdays when stupid dramatic teenage shows come on, that are sadly quite entertaining.
I stay on netflix.
Cause it's the shiznit, and it is only friggin 7.99 a month for instant play, and only ONE dollar more to have the DVD plan as well.  :D  visit Netflix's website    to sign up for a one month free trial to test it out!  It is really simple and easy.

     I have naturally red hair.
Yes, good friends.  I'm Ginger the Ginger kid!  XD  My parents were just cruel...

I layer a lot.
Because layers on females are cute.

I am a high school drop out.
But I got my GED.

I started college at 16.
Because I'm a high school drop out with her GED.

I stay checkin' muh email.
Like it is crackk.  :p

     
 

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies