Life
this site the web

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 24;; Something You've Learned

Life is all about the little things.  It is not about making your mark on the world; that's about as good as doing graffiti on a memorial.  It is about going with the flow, reaching for your dreams, and trying to be happy.  It is about spreading the gospel, I think, too.  But you can only do so much.  I am the kind of person who has learned to believe in magic and miracles, to believe that love does exist (no matter how many times it breaks you), I have learned to believe that you can do anything you set your heart and mind to.  I have learned to believe that all hurt will end, it always passes; but even so, you will always remember that pain.  It is what comes to make you stronger, more alive, and more able to feel things later.  I believe pain is the be all and end all; life starts out with pain, and usually ends in pain.  I believe the only way to change that is up to you; I've learned that your attitude can alter those circumstances, detrimentally. 

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies