Life
this site the web

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 23; What is your favorite movie?

Day 23: Favorite Movie
My favorite movie is with out a doubt Lord of the Rings!  :D  I love watching it because it sort of locks me in a world of fantasy and imagination, and I love watching it because when I'm done doing the things I need to do at the end of the day--I can come home, unpause LoTR and sit down to relax for a little while.  I love all of the movies, and usually spend about a week watching them when I watch them (due to the fact that I have to pause for potty breaks, food and drink breaks, breaks to do things I need to do everyday).  I love this movie, seriously!  Can't wait for them to release the Hobbit!

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies