Life
this site the web

Don't ever let friends sleep on your couch; they mooch, try to take advantage of you, and you find out you really don't like the person...

First off, where do some people get this 'holier than thou' disposition they have??  :/  I was sitting in my apartment with my room mates and we were joking about crack.  I have had many experiences with crack and coke in my child hood, and let me tell you, it is not fun.  So we're talking about it, and my friend Laramie starts talking about how some people do it, and I started telling her the differences between the two and the differences between how you consume them.  This guy that is currently crashing on my couch, says, "well, i don't do drugs.  i just make fun of the idiots that do." 

HOLD UP!



I know he did not just say that in a room full of reformed, cleaned up druggies.  >:C  I felt like snapping, but I've been trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt since he started crashing on our couch; trying to have a pleasant room mate experience.  But, he has this attitude like he is so much better than anyone around him.  My room mate Brandi and he were having a discussion and she said, "...To be honest, I'd probably put a butcher knife clean through your heart if you did that."  And his oh-so-intelligent response:  "I'd pull it out and cut your throat."

NO.  You are not God, or Jesus, or anything other than human.  You can not survive a knife through the heart, and even if you did, you wouldn't have the energy or the strength to pull it out and cut her throat with it.  You'd probably pass out from blood loss and pain before you could do so--and that's just CONSIDERING the ignorant idea of you being able to survive a butcher knife through the heart.

SECONDLY, he started talking about how people that do drugs or have done drugs are so weak.  Yeah, okay...  Let's stick your dumb ass and a cokehead in the same room together--see who survives longer with out food, water, facilities, or controlled temperature environment.  Let that cokehead withdraw, he'll be so damn hungry he'll eat your fat ass.

I really can't stand this guy now...  Which sucks, because we all used to like him, but since he's been here he's some what making us really not like him...  :/

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies