Life
this site the web

So it turns out that...

Barley has parvo...  :c  It really figures, because we got her from a really filthy shelter in Nesbit, MS.  She has been throwing up, crapping ridiculously, and peeing very little.  She has been tired for about six or seven hours now, and has not gotten up for a while.  I don't understand it though, she was very playful this morning.  Anyhow, I'm taking care of her...  I still haven't gone to bed, and it is 3:34 in the morning...  I'm not going to give up on this poor baby; I'll keep you all posted.  Please pray for my sweet puppy, Barley Barns.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies