Life
this site the web

One Night of Many

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those dreadfully sleepless evenings, as I am running a high fever and have been vomiting all evening.  I can not find a comfortable way to lay, my iPod is almost dead and I do not feel I have the patience right now to deal with how laggy my piece of crap PC gets when I plug up my iPod to my computer, my sinuses are acting up again, my head is pounding, and I'm now sitting here typing this, drinking a cup of water, and watching the Prince of Egypt.

My kitten, who we have renamed Pirate due to the fact that it is a unisex name and we're not sure if the kitten is a boy or girl yet, is sitting on my shoulder all curled up (where she has been all day, hence the name Pirate!).  

We got by another evening with a small dinner of hamburger meat and mixed vegetables.  Luckily, we get paid at midnight tonight so we can get groceries tomorrow.  (:  And on the eighth, we can get more groceries when we get our food stamps.  We won't be able to get much with our pay checks due to the fact that we'll need gas and bill money, but other than that, we should be okay to spend what ever we need on groceries.  Maybe...

What do you do on your sleepless nights, bloggers?  (:

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies