Life
this site the web

If you can say it, I can too.

Let me establish one thing; make myself clear for my readers.  I am not some politically correct, dim witted moron with no self-respect.  I am right wing in most areas, left wing in a few.  I will occasionally post things that will probably be offensive to some readers, but it is not a common occurrence for me.  However, I am not sorry 'nor will I ever be for posting these things.  You have been warned.  

I am really tired of hearing black people say the word 'nigger' and 'nigga', and using it as a term of endearment with one another--but then when a white person says it, they go bat shit crazy.  For one thing, I grew up in down town Memphis, where white people were referred to as a number of things but mostly:  lil' white boy, lil' white girl, honky, caspers, white bitches, saltines, crackers, crackuhs, britney bitches (in reference to white females, britney spears) and a number of other things.  I made a decision when I was five, that if those little black children at school could call me those things, I had the right to call them a nigger--in reference to how society uses it, anyway.  I usually used the word nigger in reference to any skin colored person who acted like a damn fool, as it was.  That is how my parents taught me to use it.  So why do black people get so upset when white people use this word?  It is my belief, as a psychologist in training, that it is a simple transference of power.  Black people, in times of slavery, were what society would call the 'underdog' and now some black people (just the ones that use the word nigger, that get pissed off when white people use the word nigger as well.  NOTE I'm not talking about the entire race of black people) are trying to empower the black race and trying to demean and put down the white race. 

Now here is my issue with this...  NONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT DO THAT WERE ACTUALLY THERE!  Why do people hold grudges for something that didn't happen to them??  It is mostly teenagers, and young black people of today that actually get pissed off when white people use the term nigger. 

Now, I'm not saying white people should have power.  I'm saying instead of people fighting over fucking power, we need to all work together to make this place better.  (:  I think we all just need to love each other...

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies