Life
this site the web

Farquaad the Kitty King!!!

Andy got me a kitty today.  He's only four or five weeks old, and he's the most adorable little attention hog I've ever seen!!  (:  I love him to bits.  I named him Farquaad the Kitty King, Farkyy for short.  c:  He's a mix of Persian and Himalayan and he's a creme color with brown paws, brown tail, and brown ears.  He was the second smallest kitten of the litter, and I actually just found out like five seconds ago that he is a she.  She sat with me in the kitchen while I cooked dinner and has been very cuddly and playful since we brought her home.  However, she does not like car rides much and she's having a little trouble adjusting to Andy's height and hyperactivity.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies