Life
this site the web

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3;; Your first love


My first love...  Hm, it is a long story to tell; but I think my first love was my older brother's best friend Harrison.  From the time I was a kid, until the time I was sixteen years old (when I met the man I'm about to be married to),  there wasn't a single soul who could have made me choose him over this guy.  Although, we never spoke that much, or hung out much--but he stole my heart when I was five, when he and my brother first met and he had until the time that I was sixteen and grew into a more mature love.  Harrison was a narcissist; but he is a genius, a kind soul, and has intelligence and wisdom far beyond his years.  We're still friends to this day, thank goodness, because despite the fact that I grew out of my love for him, I still feel he is a very dear friend of mine and hold him very close to my heart.  (:

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies