Life
this site the web

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 13: Goals

My goal in life, first and foremost, is to help people..  Now, how I do I go about accomplishing this goal?  I am majoring in social work and psychology and getting a dual degree.  (:   I am highly excited about finishing up college and getting a career I can enjoy helping others.  Despite how burnt out most people get, I get my fuel to keep going by helping people, even when times are tough and it seems like there is no hope for the person.  I have no doubt I'm just as screwed in the head as most of the people I want to help, and am just trying to distract myself by trying to figure out what is wrong with other people as opposed to myself; but, I also think in helping others, I can in turn help myself as well, and perhaps fix what is loose in my head.

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies