Life
this site the web

Mysteries of Life..

I'm sitting here, kind of sick and extremely exhausted because I've just gotten a puppy who has been keeping me up the past few nights--so this may just be sleep deprivation depression talking...  But why do people do the things they do?  I don't understand it.  Why do girls today think it is acceptable for a guy to treat them like dirt?  If a guy is treating you badly, he does not love you.  What is going on in your head that makes you believe a guy who has hurt you time and time again, will do a 180 over night?  He won't, he doesn't love you, he is just going to hurt you again and that is the simple reality of it.  Can't accept that?  You're an ignorant soul.  I mean when did it become normal for guys to just hurt you, over and over again... 

And when did it become normal for girls to rely so heavily on male companionship.  I can understand a preference of males to females, friend wise, as I don't know many females who are as drama free as I do males.  But I mean, why do some girls feel this unsettling urge to ALWAYS be around a guy who makes them feel wanted or pretty?  Are the self confidence levels of today's society that LOW?  Seriously...  That is so sad.

I think some girls just need to take a damn stand.  Quit being his welcome mat, quit taking his crap!  Why do you deal with it?  Why do you incessantly wait to be hurt again?  Life could be so good, and you wouldn't have to waste so much of it if you would just... move on for once.  I mean, seriously...  Females are stupid these days.  Not to say you're not going to have issues in a relationship; there will always be problems from start to finish, but a guy doesn't use you, cheat on you, break up with you over and over again if he actually loves you he'll jump through hoops to save the relationship..

BUFFOON MINDED WOMEN.  :/

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies